I’m writing to introduce you to Harsh Gupta.
I am from India. I am in the second semester of Third Year in Computer Science Engineering at Bengal College Of Engineering And Technology, Durgapur .I had like to tell you little bit about my background, interest, achievement and my goal.
But at first I want to share my child hood story to you
Child Hood activates:--
My father was always conscious about my study but I was always conscious on disturbing others specially my sweet elder brother. I was always change the orders of his books, cut the end part of riffle and throw his socks outside from window. On child hood time my friend was my elder father ,share each and every thing to him and demand everything to him. As I mention earlier that my parents was conscious about my study, due to this I always try to move away from my father.
On child hood I always liked to dream to fly on sky. My dream was to become a pilot but as the age grows my attention moved away.
Background :--
I was born in a Howrah on 6th Feb 1990..Howrah is located on the bay of Hoogli river ,in the West Bengal. I spend my first 18-year in Howrah. Howrah is famous for industry and Howrah bridge. I am belong to business family, due to this I always merge into my business. On summer holiday I expand time in business work.
Interests
I like to play computer games and chess. I always enjoyed to watching cartoon and spy serials .Growing up as a child and until now, it has been mine and my parents dream to become a Engineer.
---So I decided to become a computer engineer because I always attach to computer from child hood. I have a passion to know ,how application working and what feature it contain that attract internet users.
Achievements:--
I have achieved one goals in my life. This is how to present myself in front you.I know this achievement have helped me to get ahead in my life.
Goal:-
To live in internet world. This world has changed my life completely..
No comments:
Post a Comment